Monday, March 19, 2007

Myspace. A review..

Myspace!


Either it strikes fear in people with views of stockers and pedhophiles. Or it is viewed as a form of self expression and a means to communicate to others.

Whelp.. Yes and Yes.

However such is life.. Personally I have found that Myspaces popularity is waining such as fads do. Could be just me, but I do remember the past popular ways for folks/teens to reach out to others such as how phone chat lines did many years ago. OK, honestly I have no recollection of when it was nor did I ever try it out. But my fuzzy memory recalls its popularity. At the time there were the same fears, concerns, and dangers as there are today with Myspace.

I did make a Myspace account for the Albino Bowler: http://www.myspace.com/thealbinobowler
Over the past year the only requests for adding someone to being a friend have been made by prostitutes advertising sex.
Could be the Albino Bowler's known prowess for such endeavors?

No comments: